International #1 Bestseller
Silver Medalist eLit Book Awards: Social and Environmental Issues
Become a Twitter Pro!"Tweep-e-licious! 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically" by Lynn Serafinn
Search this site…
Browse by Category…
- Do We REALLY Still Need to Talk About Ethical Marketing?
- 5 Ways Being a Public Speaker Can Help Your Ethical Business
- 10 Steps for Turning Your Blog Content into a Book or eBook
- Why Speaker Agreements Are a TERRIBLE Idea
- Blog Visitors – Just HOW Engaged Are Your Top 10%?
- Blog Statistics – A Guide for Small Business Owners (Part 1)
- 10 Ways Technology Can Create and Grow Better Relationships
- Deepening Our Relationships with Clients – An Invitation
- TIP: How to Fix Outlook if It Doesn’t Work With Windows 10
- Should You Start a Membership Site on Your WordPress Blog?
- Money Hype – What You’re Worth vs What Your BUSINESS Needs
- How Our Assumptions Might Be Driving AWAY Our Blog Readers
- How to Get Rid of All Those FAKE Twitter Followers You Bought
- Putting Down Roots – Gardening Tips for the Small Business Owner
- Tip of the Day for Small Businesses: Get It Down in Writing!
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 4
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 3
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 2
- How to Protect a Catchphrase
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 1
Tag Cloud7 deadly sins 7 graces 7 Graces Project 7 Key Relationships advertising blogging blogging tips business business ethics Business relationships business success business tips change the world Collaboration Communication Connection customer relations deception ethical ethical business ethical marketing ethics ethics in marketing how to Inspiration Internet marketing invasion invitation Lynn Serafinn marketing marketing ethics marketing tips Nancy Goodyear new paradigm relationship with audience Scarcity social change social enterprise social entrepreneur social media social responsibility tips Tweep-e-licious Twitter WordPress
Lynn on Twitter
Author Archives: Sue Ellam
Sue Ellam shares some crucial guidelines for business owners that can save you money and frustration when working with a web designer for your website. When we start our businesses, we’re full of great ideas and enthusiasm. But while ideas … Continue reading
Sue Ellam explores the impact of images in business, marketing and social media and how some images manipulate emotions rather than reflect the truth. ”A picture paints a thousand words.” – Frederick R. Barnard, 1921 These days, I get bombarded … Continue reading
Sue Ellam explores the meaning behind the word ‘ethical’ in this day and age, and how some companies invalidly earn the label via superficial marketing tactics. Recently I received an email article praising companies who are considered the most ethical. … Continue reading
Community blogger Sue Ellam shares her top tips for tuning into your energy so you can be authentic, confident and connected to your business and brand. I believe every business has a unique ‘energy’. When I talk about the ‘energy … Continue reading
7 Graces Community blogger Sue Ellam shares valuable lessons she learned when setting up her own company, and how every business start-up has a life of its own. When I first had the idea for my own business I was … Continue reading