Below are books from Humanity 1 Press, publisher for the 7 Graces Project. For more books by other authors/publishers, visit our 7 Graces Book Shop
The 7 Graces of Marketing: how to heal humanity and the planet by changing the way we sell, by Lynn Serafinn, where you can learn how the 7 Deadly Sins and the 7 Graces impact the world through media and marketing.
- International #1 bestseller in business ethics
- Brit Writers Awards Finalist
- eLit Book Awards Silver Medal in Humanitarian & Ecological Social Issues
- People’s Book Prize nominee (Click HERE to download 3 free chapters and to VOTE for this book before August 31st 2013!)
CLICK HERE to buy The 7 Graces of Marketing and receive 10 hours of free audio with 20+ international speakers on the topic of ethical marketing and new paradigm business.
Tweep-e-licious: 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically, by Lynn Serafinn, which can help you learn how to create meaningful collaborations through Twitter and other social media.
- eLit Book Awards Bronze Medal in Business and Sales
- International best-seller in Web Marketing
*** COMING 2015 ***
An Effective, Creative & Ethical Way of Marketing for Visionaries & New Paradigm Business Leaders
Discover how to make your world-changing message go global with this new book from Lynn Serafinn. Learn the same strategies she uses with her own marketing clients, and the methods that brought the 7 Graces blog to one million page views per month in just a year’s time.