International #1 Bestseller
Silver Medalist eLit Book Awards: Social and Environmental Issues
Become a Twitter Pro!"Tweep-e-licious! 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically" by Lynn Serafinn
Search this site…
Browse by Category…
- Do We REALLY Still Need to Talk About Ethical Marketing?
- 5 Ways Being a Public Speaker Can Help Your Ethical Business
- 10 Steps for Turning Your Blog Content into a Book or eBook
- Why Speaker Agreements Are a TERRIBLE Idea
- Blog Visitors – Just HOW Engaged Are Your Top 10%?
- Blog Statistics – A Guide for Small Business Owners (Part 1)
- 10 Ways Technology Can Create and Grow Better Relationships
- Deepening Our Relationships with Clients – An Invitation
- TIP: How to Fix Outlook if It Doesn’t Work With Windows 10
- Should You Start a Membership Site on Your WordPress Blog?
- Money Hype – What You’re Worth vs What Your BUSINESS Needs
- How Our Assumptions Might Be Driving AWAY Our Blog Readers
- How to Get Rid of All Those FAKE Twitter Followers You Bought
- Putting Down Roots – Gardening Tips for the Small Business Owner
- Tip of the Day for Small Businesses: Get It Down in Writing!
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 4
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 3
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 2
- How to Protect a Catchphrase
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 1
Tag Cloud7 deadly sins 7 graces 7 Graces Project 7 Key Relationships advertising blogging blogging tips business business ethics Business relationships business success business tips change the world Collaboration Communication Connection customer relations deception ethical ethical business ethical marketing ethics ethics in marketing how to Inspiration Internet marketing invasion invitation Lynn Serafinn marketing marketing ethics marketing tips Nancy Goodyear new paradigm relationship with audience Scarcity social change social enterprise social entrepreneur social media social responsibility tips Tweep-e-licious Twitter WordPress
Lynn on Twitter
Category Archives: Corporate
Consultant and value proposition specialist Cindy Barnes tells why some research methods fail and how to conduct a deeper, more insightful kind of research. Whether you are a major corporation or an independent business owner, research is an integral part … Continue reading
Guest blogger Cindy Barnes explains what your value proposition is. She explains why it is so important and asks 10 questions to test the strength of yours. These days, companies often talk about putting the customer into the heart of … Continue reading
Corporate business consultant Cindy Barnes explores how we can develop true empathy and become better at knowing, feeling and acting upon our customers’ needs. These days, everyone talks about being customer centric and developing better and deeper customer relationships, yet … Continue reading
Business consultant Cindy Barnes tells how businesses could benefit from shifting focus away from themselves and looking outwards to their customers’ needs. I regularly find myself telling clients a simple but very important truth: that they care much, much more … Continue reading
Guest Blogger Cindy Barnes discusses the lifecycle of organisations and how, by neglecting this natural process, they risk damaging their customers’ trust. Companies are born, they’re established or formed, they grow and develop, they reach maturity, they begin to decline … Continue reading