International #1 Bestseller
Silver Medalist eLit Book Awards: Social and Environmental Issues
Become a Twitter Pro!"Tweep-e-licious! 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically" by Lynn Serafinn
Search this site…
Browse by Category…
- Do We REALLY Still Need to Talk About Ethical Marketing?
- 5 Ways Being a Public Speaker Can Help Your Ethical Business
- 10 Steps for Turning Your Blog Content into a Book or eBook
- Why Speaker Agreements Are a TERRIBLE Idea
- Blog Visitors – Just HOW Engaged Are Your Top 10%?
- Blog Statistics – A Guide for Small Business Owners (Part 1)
- 10 Ways Technology Can Create and Grow Better Relationships
- Deepening Our Relationships with Clients – An Invitation
- TIP: How to Fix Outlook if It Doesn’t Work With Windows 10
- Should You Start a Membership Site on Your WordPress Blog?
- Money Hype – What You’re Worth vs What Your BUSINESS Needs
- How Our Assumptions Might Be Driving AWAY Our Blog Readers
- How to Get Rid of All Those FAKE Twitter Followers You Bought
- Putting Down Roots – Gardening Tips for the Small Business Owner
- Tip of the Day for Small Businesses: Get It Down in Writing!
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 4
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 3
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 2
- How to Protect a Catchphrase
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 1
Tag Cloud7 deadly sins 7 graces 7 Graces Project 7 Key Relationships advertising blogging blogging tips business business ethics Business relationships business success business tips change the world Collaboration Communication Connection customer relations deception ethical ethical business ethical marketing ethics ethics in marketing how to Inspiration Internet marketing invasion invitation Lynn Serafinn marketing marketing ethics marketing tips Nancy Goodyear new paradigm relationship with audience Scarcity social change social enterprise social entrepreneur social media social responsibility tips Tweep-e-licious Twitter WordPress
Lynn on Twitter
Tag Archives: invitation
Many marketers think a Call to Action needs to create a sense of urgency. Consultant Lynn Serafinn tells how to create one that feels GOOD to your audience. There is one fundamental ingredient common to all approaches to marketing: the … Continue reading
Marketer Lynn Serafinn challenges the ‘hunter’ approach to the marketing funnel, and explains how adopting a ‘farmer’ approach is more ethical and sustainable. Nearly everyone who has studied marketing–especially Internet marketing–is familiar with the idea of the ‘marketing funnel’. The … Continue reading
At the beginning of 2012, author Lynn Serafinn shares some thoughts at the dawn of what some say is a new era. January 2012: Last month I launched my new book The 7 Graces of Marketing: how to heal humanity … Continue reading
Lynn Serafinn shares a holistic view of our relationship with our audience, where marketers are aware of their role as ‘host’ or ‘guest’ in their marketing. Adapted from the chapter “Grace #3: Invitation” in book The 7 Graces of Marketing. … Continue reading