International #1 Bestseller
Silver Medalist eLit Book Awards: Social and Environmental Issues
Become a Twitter Pro!"Tweep-e-licious! 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically" by Lynn Serafinn
Search this site…
Browse by Category…
- Do We REALLY Still Need to Talk About Ethical Marketing?
- 5 Ways Being a Public Speaker Can Help Your Ethical Business
- 10 Steps for Turning Your Blog Content into a Book or eBook
- Why Speaker Agreements Are a TERRIBLE Idea
- Blog Visitors – Just HOW Engaged Are Your Top 10%?
- Blog Statistics – A Guide for Small Business Owners (Part 1)
- 10 Ways Technology Can Create and Grow Better Relationships
- Deepening Our Relationships with Clients – An Invitation
- TIP: How to Fix Outlook if It Doesn’t Work With Windows 10
- Should You Start a Membership Site on Your WordPress Blog?
- Money Hype – What You’re Worth vs What Your BUSINESS Needs
- How Our Assumptions Might Be Driving AWAY Our Blog Readers
- How to Get Rid of All Those FAKE Twitter Followers You Bought
- Putting Down Roots – Gardening Tips for the Small Business Owner
- Tip of the Day for Small Businesses: Get It Down in Writing!
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 4
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 3
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 2
- How to Protect a Catchphrase
- 6 Questions Every Business Owner Should Ask Once a Year – Part 1
Tag Cloud7 deadly sins 7 graces 7 Graces Project 7 Key Relationships advertising blogging blogging tips business business ethics Business relationships business success business tips change the world Collaboration Communication Connection customer relations deception ethical ethical business ethical marketing ethics ethics in marketing how to Inspiration Internet marketing invasion invitation Lynn Serafinn marketing marketing ethics marketing tips Nancy Goodyear new paradigm relationship with audience Scarcity social change social enterprise social entrepreneur social media social responsibility tips Tweep-e-licious Twitter WordPress
Lynn on Twitter
Tag Archives: WordPress
Even the best content needs a little help to go ‘viral’. Marketer Lynn Serafinn rounds off this 5-part series with her top 5 ‘EXPANSION’ plug-ins for WordPress. Plug-ins. They’re not the sexiest thing to talk about (unless you have a … Continue reading
Marketer Lynn Serafinn’s story of how a bad plug-in setting made her website disappear, PLUS a detailed review of her top 5 ‘engagement’ plug-ins for WordPress. A funny thing happened on the way to the office (i.e. the desk in … Continue reading
Marketing strategist, Lynn Serafinn, shares her top tips for making the technical side of blogging easier, faster and more accessible. Part 3 of a 5 part series. Over the last two articles, I’ve shared many of my views on how … Continue reading
Setting up security measures for your blog may be unglamorous, but it’s essential. Part 2 of series ’22 Essential WordPress Plug-ins for Business Bloggers’. Before we launch into Part 2 of our look at WordPress plug-ins, I’d like to say … Continue reading
Having the right plug-ins can unleash the marketing power of your blog. Marketing strategist Lynn Serafinn shares her list of ‘must have’ WordPress plug-ins. Part 1 of 5. If you follow the 7 Graces blog regularly, you’ll know that I … Continue reading